- Get up at 6 or 7am
- Wash and brush your teeth
- Wash or sanitize your hands your hands
- Drink coffee tea or juice
- Pray Individually – Closet Praying
- You and God alone. A soft prayer. Welcome your Heavenly Lover into your closet.
- Eat breakfast.
- See to your animals, Do the important things at home.
- Tidy up your house or any other chores that you must do.
- This (program) will help you during this storm/plague and even afterwards when you go back to work – follow this same routine.
- If you work from home, go online and do your work.
- While lunch is prepared, the rest of the family must fellowship about Modern Events.
- Give input, like Eliezer asked Moses in their lockdown.
- This is not a nice time we’re living in, nobody knows what is going on but us in the Message. It’s a time to really cry and sigh. It’s fear and trembling time.
- Sanitize or wash your hands again
- Lunch between 12:00 and 13:00
- Wash or sanitize your hands your hands
- Take off your mask if you have one
- Have lunch – Enjoy the meal with the whole family around the table.
- Have a collective prayer: we taught you how to pray. Go through the list.
- Pray out loud so that you can be heard by the family. You’re never out of order when you pray.
- LET THE CORONA VIRUS HEAR YOU! – Pray with desperation!
- If you still have to attend to work, do it – business etc. Don’t stop working.
- The children can grab their books – do work form school or university.
- Study and read that which the teacher never even taught yet.
- The other members of the family that don’t have this (studies or work), it’s your time to grab a book of Bro. Branham, the
Apostle Edgar Roscoe or the Bible – Mark it and Study it.
- While reading and studying, play some nice soft Gospel music in the background.
- If you have to go shopping for essentials or draw money – do so. BUT Stay in the law of the country.
- Play games with the family around the table.
- Do some exercise, play football or basketball in the yard, table tennis etc.
- This is like going fishing with Jesus our Lord. Work out the time when this is going to happen
- Time to phone boyfriends or girlfriends. The family can contact other members of the family or members of the church.
- Wash or sanitize your hands
- If you want to take an afternoon nap, do so.
- Supper between 18:00 and 19:00
- Eat supper with the same purpose Moses and his family had.
- Don’t let this Modern Event leave your mind.
- Listen to a tape of Bro. Branham, The Apostle or any other EL Tabernacle minister, if you want to watch a video, a nice Godly one, do so… Ten Commandments, Passion of the Christ etc. but have a time period on it.
- Check up on the news – remember this plague is heading South Africa’s way and it looks very, very, very bad – ‘Know your Enemy’.
- Remember: Moses, Joshua, Eliezer and them heard and saw how people died in the plague you can also hear and see it
on the news – keep your finger on it and mostly on the Quote of William Branham
- Then the last thing before going to Bed…
- Worship and Thanksgiving. Do it standing, hands in the air. Walk around the room, lounge or wherever… Worship Him!
- Remember they ate their Passover with their loins girded and their staffs in their hands. Therefore, stand up and worship Him in thanksgiving.
Let us show Jehovah His Blood is our only hope in this hour.
And believe it–believe it. It’s been preached for 40 years – it can’t be wrong.
Try at all times, to play heavenly music softly.
This is to help you in your thanksgiving towards Jesus our God
Thank Him that He is going to look and watch over your soul…
Thank Him and praise Him for the Token….
Thank Him for Jesus Christ…
Thank Him that He is our Father…
Thank Him that He is the Alpha & Omega of our Faith…
Thank Him for the sense made to the Message of the Hour by the Apostle Edgar Hill Roscoe…
Thank Him for William Marrion Branham – God’s Prophet…
Thank Him for His Grace
Thank Him for His Love – that He first loved us…
Thank Him for food on your table…
Thank Him for money and a home…
Thank Him for shoes on your feet…
Thank Him for clothes on your back
Thank Him for a wife and children that serves God…
Thank Him for a Husband that loves Jesus our Lord…
Thank Him for a family that can pray together in this hour…
Thank Him for your place of fellowship – EL Tabernacle…
Thank Him for true Leadership to show you direction…
–That’s now proven in the time of the COVID-19 Plague
Thank Him, Oh! Thank Him for brothers and sisters that you fellowshipping with…
– it’s only Holy Ghost people that can fellowship with Holy Ghost people.
Tell Him who He is :
He is your Father and Mother…
He is a Present Help in a time of trouble…
He is your Shield
He is your Buckler
He is your Joy
He is your Shepherd
He is your Provider
He is your Eternal Bread
He is your Well of Eternal Water
He is the King of Kings
He is the Apple of Your Eye
Worthy is the Lamb to receive Blessing
Forever and Ever…
- To Him be the Glory and Honour and the Praise forever and ever… AMEN!
- Lastly, Thank Him for your soul being saved.
- Look around you, you see people in the valley of decision, they don’t know if they are saved but they’re in churches. Look at them bewildered, dismayed. but you know you followed and done the rules.
- You’re saved with your token – Give Him Praise!
- We gave Him thanks in the Good Times and now we give Him thanks in the Bad Times…
- Wash your hands
- Your day is full and you are with God!